• Siddha Digest eases the neural inhibition throughout the abdomen that leads to impaired digestion, absorption and elimination, emotional restriction throughout the core muscles and overall emotional instability.
• There are more nerve endings in the small intestine than in the spine. By improving the integration of the nerves of this “enteric brain,” Siddha Digest alleviates some of the deepest causes of digestive imbalance.
• For nervousness leading to digestion problems and feelings of being ungrounded.
• Good for people who can’t eat or tend to overeat due to stress. For those under a lot of pressure whose stress and anxiety “hits them in the gut.”
• For “butterflies” in the stomach / stress-fueled constipation or diarrhea.
• For people with a sluggish or weak digestion who are trying to lose weight.
• Intestines (small and large) are lined by smooth muscle which can become tense, tight and restricted due to stress. This reduces circulation, oxygenation, nutrient supply and waste removal. This reduction leads to an overall decline in digestive functioning.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of:
• Abnormal appetite
• Feeling overwhelmed
Indications are based on homeopathic materia medica, not clinical tests.